Thursday, September 9, 2010

Welcome to My Blog!

I am brand new to the world of blogging. I am currently working on my Master’s Degree from Walden University specializing in integrating technology into the classroom. Technology is quickly becoming the future of education and I want to make sure that I am staying current on the latest technology trends and strategies. I have already learned so much from my master’s program and look forward to blogging about the all the new technologies I learn about through my latest class.

Today’s students have grown up in the digital era and have a vast technology background. I am always looking for new and creative ways to incorporate technology into my classroom. This is my third year teaching 7th grade life science. Science by nature is a very hands-on and engaging subject which most students love. I think by learning how to use and incorporate different types of technology into my science classroom students will truly master the content. I already incorporate technology in one form or another in my classroom everyday. I look forward to a successful school year and sharing it with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment